In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this Privacy Notice to tell you how we may use non-public personal information (Private Information) about you or your account. The kinds of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. This Privacy Notice applies whether you are our current or former customer.
Collection and Use of Private Information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- To marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees and third
parties who need to know that information in order to service your account.
Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry
standards for similar companies. We will review our safeguards from time
to time, and strive to maintain them in a manner consistent with federal
regulations, if any, that may be in effect from time to time.
When you visit our site, third party vendors and advertisers may also place or read cookies on your internet browser. This is a common practice on the internet; these cookies may be used to determine whether you have visited other Web sites, to measure the effectiveness of advertising and links on other Web sites, and to provide you with information or advertisements of potential interest to you on this and other sites, among other purposes. This is not an exhaustive list of all uses of cookies on our website.
Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies. You can, however, set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. In addition, cookies can be easily and safely deleted from your system. See you browser's help section for instructions. To Opt-Out of this practice, or to obtain more information on cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative [ http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp ] for more information.